At Up Czech Republic, we have long been committed to promoting and developing diversity and equality. We consider them to be essential components of a sustainable business. Our mission is not only the development of digital HR, but also employee satisfaction.
As ardent defenders of everyone’s rights, we fight against all forms of discrimination because we believe in the uniqueness and contribution of every person, regardless of their gender identity, sex, race, nationality or disability, and value their voice in society.
How do we help?
- We are signatories to the Diversity Charter and are strict in our adherence to its principles
- We adhere to our Code of Conduct, which sets the rules of conduct in business dealings
- We are part of the Business for Society project
- We have long promoted the importance of work-life balance
- We believe in the importance of mental health care, so our benefits include the opportunity to use the services of Mojra or Hedepy
What we observe in the workplace?
- We support equality and a high representation of women in management – in our company it is 50%
- We have introduced individual ELA Assistant benefits
- We have a “Great Place to Work” certificate and are proud of it
Where we educate?
- Regular lectures with external guests on various topics
- Regular internal workshops – Fighting Corruption, Academy Up
- E-learning Loono courses on the following topics:
- Healthy Heart, Bright Brain and Normal Blood Pressure
- Scarecrow Cancer. How to prevent, recognize and treat it
- The Good Inside. Breaking the taboo around mental illness
- Reproductive health. How to treat sexually transmitted diseases and infertility
- Teeth, lungs and blood sugar